Voices In My Head
- NARRATIVE EXPERIENCE: Guy Johnson robbed a bank, and now he is on trial. Most players control aspects of his personality, each with a unique goal like being acquitted or admitting Guy’s guilt. These players decide how Guy acts during the trial and what he says when questioned on the stand. A unique story unfolds each game as personas work to achieve their goals.
- TRIAL GAME: Besides Guy’s personas, one player is the prosecutor trying to convict Guy. They’ll do this by playing trial cards to call witnesses, present evidence, and grill Guy on the stand. With each card played, a struggle occurs in Guy’s subconscious where personas vie for control on a unique 3D game board. The prosecutor can influence them by badgering Guy to make him lose confidence and appear guilty to the jury.
- FUNNY GAME: While Voices in my Head is all about the trial of Guy, the push and pull of his personas’ secret objectives create hilarious conflicts and contradictions in his actions. This emergent narrative pairs perfectly with the game’s cartoonish artwork and silly tone.
- UNIQUE GAME: Voices in my Head is a genre-blending board game from Unexpected Games. It mixes strategy, area control, dexterity, and hidden roles into an experience that is unlike anything players have seen before, all while creating a humorous tone of a court case going off the rails.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This unbelievable court case is made for 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 12 and up. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes.
6 in stock
There are no reviews yet.