- EASILY JOIN THE FUN IN CARCASSONNE: Designed for ages four and up, My First Carcassonne brings children into the fun of building the city of Carcassonne. It maintains the same core game design that makes the original Carcassonne a classic while eliminating the need to count high scores.
- FUN HOLIDAY ATMOSPHERE IN CARCASSONNE: The city of Carcassonne is celebrating its national holiday. As is the tradition, people mark the occasion by setting the city’s sheep, hens, and cows loose in the streets.
- THE CHILDREN HAVE THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES IN CARCASSONNE: As the game progresses and tiles are placed, the streets of Carcassonne expand and the children of Carcassonne—illustrated on the tiles—start to fill the streets trying to catch the loose animals.
- CAN YOU BRING ALL THE ANIMALS HOME? From dawn till dusk, the children of Carcassonne try to bring the animals back home. Lay tiles to build the city and help the children catch the animals in the streets.
- HOW TO WIN: Each time you close off a street with at least one child dressed in your player color, you get to place pawns on the board. The first player to place all of their pawns wins the game! Average Playtime: 30 minutes.
- 20 minutes playtime
- 2 to 4 Players
- Ages 4 and up
- Content? 32 paws in 4 colors ? 36 big and sturdy tiles
There are no reviews yet.