- Whether the heroes are surveying a moon dotted with erupting volcanoes or fighting on unstable islands in the middle of an active lava flow, no Game Master wants to spend time drawing every volcanic rock outcropping and lava fountain. Fortunately, with Paizo’s latest Starfinder Flip-Mat, you don’t have to!
- This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use science-fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master.
- This double-sided map features a river of lava cascading down a cliff face on one side and a bubbling lava lake filling a crater on the other. Don’t waste time sketching when you could be playing. With Starfinder Flip-Mat: Lava World, you’ll be ready the next time your players discover that the ground is lava!
- A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet erase, dry erase, AND permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- This 24″ × 30″ mat folds to 8″ × 10″, with 1″ squares on each side.