- While a museum is meant to be a place of learning and wonder, it’s no surprise at just how often adventures pop up within them! There’s always a fresh new surprise waiting at the museum, and no Game Master wants to put the action on pause to draw every exhibition room and display case. Fortunately, you don’t have to!
- This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use and captivatingly detailed fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. Whether the heroes are simply visiting the museum to research a mystery or have been hired to handle a problem within an exhibit itself, this double-sided combat map features a classic museum for you to use at your table. Don’t waste your time sketching when you could be playing. With Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Museum, you’ll be ready next time your players come looking for answers!
- A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet erase, dry erase, AND permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ x 30″ unfolded, and 8″ x 10″ folded, with 1″ squares.
- On tabletops across the world, the Flip-Mat Revolution is changing the way players run their fantasy roleplaying games! Why take the time to sketch out ugly scenery on a smudgy plastic mat when dynamic encounters and easy cleanup is just a Flip away?