- People once lived here, but today their homes are abandoned. What sorts of perils now lie in wait in these notorious ghost towns? No Game Master wants to put the action on pause to draw every abandoned building or collapsed structure. Fortunately, you don’t have to!
- This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use and captivatingly detailed fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. Whether the heroes find themselves stumbling across a mysterious town in the wilderness or traveling to a ruined section of the city in search of adventure, this double-sided combat map features two different ghost towns for you to use at your table.
- Don’t waste your time sketching when you could be playing. With Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Ghost Towns, you’ll be ready next time your players explore the ruins!
- A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet erase, dry erase, AND permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ x 30″ unfolded, and 8″ x 10″ folded. On tabletops across the world, the Flip-Mat Revolution is changing the way players run their fantasy roleplaying games! Why take the time to sketch out ugly scenery on a smudgy plastic mat when dynamic encounters and easy cleanup is just a Flip away?