Great Western Trail 2nd Edition
- WESTERN GAME: As a rancher in 19th century America, you’ll set out on the Great western Trail to herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas where they’ll be sold. To keep expand your burgeoning business you’ll need to hire cowboys, craftsmen, and more to expand your influence and build your wealth.
- STRATEGY GAME: Great Western trail mixes classic strategy elements like deck building, hand management, and set collection to create a thematic and immersive board game experience. Each turn, you’ll have several viable options, but you’ll need keen wits to make the best choice.
- CATTLE BUSINESS: In the game, players move along the trail, stopping at buildings as they pass. Buildings provide options to buy and sell cattle or get upgrades. Players can also build buildings. From selling cattle to building, players earn victory points. The player with the most points wins.
- 2ND EDITION: Great Western Trail 2nd Edition offers new card and board art, a solo mode, and enhanced and re-balanced game play. It’s a great upgrade for players familiar with the game, or a perfect entry point for players new to this modern classic.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 75 to 150 minutes.
4 in stock