- In Chronicles of Crime: 1900 we are introducing a new gameplay element – the puzzles.
- Want to open a safe that may contain some evidence? First, decipher the code cleverly encrypted by its owner. Need to find a critical location? Listen carefully to what the witnesses say and navigate the map.
- As your investigation progresses, you’ll be finding unique scenario-specific items, like codes, photos, documents, maps, and more, which are represented by oversized Puzzle Cards and some of the Special Item cards.
- Most puzzles feature a special new interface in the app where you will type the solution or choose from one or more answers presented on the screen.
- So what’s it going to be Mesdames et Messieurs? Are you in?